Pink Fantasy Mixed Media Canvas
                     {Irene & Nicki Create!}

Hello ladies,
I have a few mixed media canvases to share with you today. I love using light pink romantic or vintage papers and I  don't often want to overload them with too much texture. For the first one, I used a dress form from papercraft inspirations which I glued on chipboard then I dressed it with pink organza and ribbon, I tried to make it look like a ballet tutu because the little girl likes ballet. In addition, I made the little frame with air dry clay,the butterfly ( cut by hand ) was glued under the light pink and fuschia paper flowers. Also, I shaded the 20x20cm canvas around the edges and around the dress form with distress ink to finish it off.














 Here is another 20x20cm canvas.I love the paper with the dress form and roses (Pinterest) and again I dressed the chipboard with an organza skirt and glued a few crystals and finished it off with a ribbon around the waist.Very romantic!
 The pink roses and butterfly were handmade and sprinkled with white glitter. Also I made  the white air dry clay frame using a template which I varnished with Fimo Gloss for extra sparkle.I also love putting vintage pictures in my frame but you can also use words or phrases, if you like.



Lastly,here is another 20x20cm canvas, this time using a chipboard window which I cut using a template,paper flowers and a little chipboard clock which I edged with pink glitter.Under the butterfly I used  simple flower stamps and glued tiny pearls in each for interest.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you visit Irene & Nicki again! Have a nice day!













Comments

Popular Posts