Pink lady Wall Hanging

                  {Irene & Nicki Create!}

Hi ladies,
 Today I would like to share this lovely chipboard wall hanging with you.I wanted to create something romantic and vintage looking!



            
                
   

I got the inspiration from gabriellepollacco.blogspot.ca..Below you can see the close up of the corset design.For the template go to gabrielle's blog.I also used  the very beautiful maja design papers which I just dicovered recently.Also I used  pink  pen for the stitching on the corset and added a lace skirt.


Here's a close up of the white air dry clay frame. To finish it off, I used Fimo Gloss for shine. The lovely image is from Pinterest.
Above as you can see,is the hand made butterfly which is also made from air dry clay.



Close up of clay butterfly with little paper rose in the middle.



 While I was playing with the air dry clay I made these little pink ballet slippers.Super Cute! Don't you think? They're looking for somewhere to hang from!!! A ballet inspired wall hanging or canvas? Stop by next time to see!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you visit Irene & Nicki Create! again.Have a nice day!




Comments

Popular Posts