DIY Flocked Christmas Wreath, Garland                                                              and Christmas Tree.



  Hi everyone,
      Just finished flocking my Christmas Wreath, my mantle garland and the Christmas tree. The shops are full of flocked trees and wreaths but unfortunately quite expensive so we decided to try it ourselves. We are very pleased with the results!







  I had an old wreath with pinecones, red baubles and flowers, I took off the flowers and left the rest. Now for the snow, I had a small bag of really fine artificial snow, which I had for years so we decided to use it with the wreath first. I also filled a spray bottle with water and glue and we needed a strainer to put the snow in.

     This is the garland, I added glue and water in the spray bottle to make sure the snow stuck to the branches. Just shake the strainer above the branches and spray.
   


  We were amazed how good it looked, however it's very messy, I put a plastic sheet under the tree.


    Close up of the tree branch.


   When the wreath dried we wanted to decorate it.  In a previous post, we had made the Christmas House Box in red, white and wood colours and we decided the wreath would look great in those colours as the wreath would be hanging above the Christmas House box.







                                   Thank you for stopping by!


Comments

Popular Posts