Creations in Pink #27

   Creations in Pink Challenge|Party Time Birthday Card





Hi everyone, we're sharing our Design Team Card for the Creations in Pink Challenge #27


 Today's card features Party Time Digital Stamp from Polkadoodles. Go check out their shop and Challenge Blog Click HERE , I was pleasantly surprised by their New Cute Digi Stamps!





I coloured my image with Nuvo Markers and watercolour pencils (CRSTASH) (SCRBOOK)  and inked the side panels with light pink ink. Glittered the balloons with Nuvo Glitter Gloss. Then, the Aqua balloon and main panel was decorated with these cute, tiny confetti stars from Nuvo (SCRAPBOOK) (CRAFTSTASH)which I believe added that something extra.








  Then I die cut stars (CRSTASH) (SCRAPBK)and a lace border die (CRSTASH)and coloured them with the same pink and Aqua colours, that I used on my digi stamp. 






  Sentiment from Sentimentally Yours Magazine #3 https://tidd.ly/2Y2LqMV








 Please check out the rest of the Design Team's Creations HERE, they are sure to inspire you! We'd love to see your makes!

                                                      Thanks for stopping by!


Challenges-








Comments

  1. How adorable! I love the stars on the balloon. Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts